[Year 12 IT Apps] Year 12 Info Tech

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Wed Dec 7 13:12:29 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-12-06 at 22:42 +0000, Anderson, Stuart L wrote:
> I think it'd be impossible to separate the two areas because they have
> grown together. There wouldn't be so many people using ICT if not for
> business (and marketing!). They are not mutually exclusive and can't
> be separated from each other.

Computing serves purposes other than business though...

eg. scientific research often has no commercial application - but serve
medicine, population modelling - computing has even lead to outright
disruption of business models...

Then again, I could be thinking of 'business' too narrowly.

:)

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director
Creative Contingencies - http://cc.com.au