[Year 12 IT Apps] Year 12 Info Tech

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Wed Dec 7 09:19:53 EST 2011

Perhaps we could move those business functions out of IT and into the
business subjects because all subjects are supposed to have ICT and the
business stuff is certainly not real computing science

Then we would be left with just computing in in the computing subject!!

The business people would be delighted because then they could teach it
their way and teach ³at the point of need to know² always a more effective
way of ensuring students pay attention!

And we would all be happy because we could do real computing in the
computing subject.

Andrew

--
Andrew Shortell

mailto:shortell at get2me.net
Leaving the
Heidelberg Teaching Unit at the end of 2011
Ph 9470 3403
Fax  9470 3215