[Year 12 IT Apps] Rapid Prototyping

Davies, Brett bdavies at woodleigh.vic.edu.au
Mon Dec 5 16:17:40 EST 2011

Hi All,

For those interested in Rapid Prototyping of a website next year. Check this Twitter Bootstrap out. Seems like an excellent library and makes for very fast website construction.

http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/#overview

I'm not sure if Ill be around next year so I wanted to say thanks to all for putting up with me over the years and particular thanks to Mark, Roland and Kevork for this fantastic resource and their contributions to it.

Have a great break everyone and I wish you all well for the new year

Cheers
Brett