[Year 12 IT Apps] Spreadsheet vs Database for U4O1

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Dec 5 15:30:15 EST 2011

Hi Robert

I don't use spreadsheets as databases... did I somehow suggest that?

I've found the number of students having trouble with spreadsheets is
*way*less than those having dB trouble - and their marks for U4O1
compared to
U3O2 clearly reflect that.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.