[Year 12 IT Apps] Spreadsheet vs Database for U4O1

Royce Personal roycew at netspace.net.au
Mon Dec 5 11:55:41 EST 2011

My students were never able to come to terms with some of  the basic concepts of a database.
So following lots of winges I moved to Spreadsheets for 401. They all said they had done lots of them in year 11 and understood them.
They hadn't and didn't :-(

I still think that persisting with A DB so that they would be able to grasp some important fundamental concepts in ICT would be better.

Royce Williams
Sent from my AppleBerry