[Year 12 IT Apps] Online communities resource

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Sep 1 21:55:02 EST 2010

Brendyn and colleagues

For people who were unable to attend an implementation workshop, you have two alternatives available:
1. visit the following VCAA URL and get copies of both the PowerPoint presentation and handout that were used in the Implementation workshops. The URL is:

https://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/futuresd.html#H3N10071

2. Visit the VITTA website and access not only the abovementioned resources, but you can also purchase, at a small cost (cost of participating in a workshop) a vodcast of the workshops. Note that the vodcast for Software development is free.

http://www.vitta.org.au/teachers/cid/27/parent/0/pid/27/t/teachers/title/vce-it-new-study-resources#

Regards
Paula