[Year 12 IT Apps] social networking sites(facebook etc)..

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 06:26:42 EST 2010

Fascinating .. has anybody else use Diaspora?

On a different slant, has anybody else set up a Facebook page for their
school? I have an idea that it may be similar to what many here have done
with Wikipedia. I am in non hurry, the school secretary can tip-toe across
this line .. just looking for some pointers that can be passed on.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au