[Year 12 IT Apps] Abracadabra! The magical disappearing task.

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Sun Oct 31 12:33:26 EST 2010

Hi all.  One of the stated improvements of the new ITA U4O1 next year is
that it only has 2 tasks instead of 3.

It's seems magical - but it's only sleight of hand.

This year there are 3 tasks:

1. software solution (35 marks)
2. user documentation (15)
3. visualising of thinking. (10)

Next year there are 2 tasks:

1. software solution INCLUDING USER DOCUMENTATION (50 marks - Hey presto: 35
plus 15!)
2. Evaluation (10)

Still 3 tasks. Same amount of work.  It's just the packaging has changed,
and VCAA has added "NEW! IMPROVED!" to the package.

I'm annoyed that it's taken me so long to see that the rabbit was in the hat
the whole time...  :-[

Manager Information Systems
Reporting Manager
IT Learning Area Manager

McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204
Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: +613 8520 9085
Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

For no reason, my friend became a square, flat surface with four legs. I
rushed him to hospital. His condition is table.