[Year 12 IT Apps] How Google Works

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 29 08:23:09 EST 2010

That *is* cool.

On 28 October 2010 08:09, ATKINSON-BUCK, Damien <
Damien.ATKINSON-BUCK at ivanhoe.com.au> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> I just found an pretty cool site showing how Google works and it’s
> development over the year. Going over the icons on step 4 is particularly
> good.
> http://www.portfolio.com/images/site/editorial/Flash/google/google.swf
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Damien
>

> *Damien Atkinson-Buck*
> Member of Academic Staff (Secondary)
>
> *p:*
>
> +61 3 9490 3848
>
> *f:*
>
> +61 3 9490 3490
>
> *e:*
>
> damien.atkinson-buck at ivanhoe.com.au
>
> *w:*
>
> http://myivanhoe.net
>
> *The Ridgeway Campus*
> PO Box 91 The Ridgeway
> Ivanhoe Victoria
> 3079 Australia
>
> [image: cid:image002.gif at 01CA7CC2.074C48E0] <http://myivanhoe.net/>
>
> [image: cid:image003.gif at 01CA7CC2.074C48E0] <http://myivanhoe.net/>

> Privacy, Virus and Copyright Warning
>
> The information contained in this electronic message (e-mail), and any
> files transmitted with it:
>
> * is intended for the named recipients only. If you have received this in
> error, please advise the sender and delete it and any copies immediately;
> * Any personal information in this email must be used in accordance with
> the Privacy Act 1988 and this always applies even if it has been sent to you
> in error.
> * represents the views of the sender and does not necessarily represent the
> views or formal advice of Ivanhoe Grammar School;
> * may be subject to Copyright, so no further use should be made of it
> without the author's permission.
>
> The School does not represent or warrant that the email or any files
> attached do not contain errors or are free from computer viruses or other
> defects nor does it accept responsibility for any loss or damage resulting
> directly or indirectly from the use of the email or any attached files.

Manager Information Systems
Reporting Manager
IT Learning Area Manager

McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204
Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: +613 8520 9085
Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

For no reason, my friend became a square, flat surface with four legs. I
rushed him to hospital. His condition is table.