[Year 12 IT Apps] Nelson ITA - first chapter page proofs now available

Raus, Jana Jana.Raus at cengage.com
Thu Oct 28 12:37:07 EST 2010

Hi all,

As promised, we have successfully fast tracked production on the first chapter of the Nelson IT Applications VCE Units 3 & 4 title.

Uncorrected second page proofs of Chapter 1 are available at:

http://www.nelsonsecondary.com.au/2/497/12/page_proofs.pm

Our sales reps, Julie<mailto:julie.durkin at cengage.com> and Danuta<mailto:danuta.edgley at cengage.com>, will also be individually contacting everyone who expressed interest in this title.

We hope that this will help those of you who are going to start their Year 12 courses soon. And thanks again for all of your interest in this title.

All the best,

Jana Raus
Publishing Editor, Special Projects
Cengage Learning
Level 7, 80 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
(t) 61.3.9685.4145 | (m) 0466 207 230 | (e) jana.raus at cengage.com<mailto:jana.raus at cengage.com> |(w) www.cengage.com<http://www.apluspub.com.au/>