[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Apps uncorrected page proofs online

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 18 19:11:08 EST 2010

Yes, agree.  Can people please email the publisher rather than using this
list?

Mark
ITA Edulist Moderator

Manager Information Systems
Reporting Manager
IT Learning Area Manager

McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204
Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: +613 8520 9085
Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

For no reason, my friend became a square, flat surface with four legs. I
rushed him to hospital. His condition is table.