[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Apps uncorrected page proofs online

Corey Campbell cca at parkdalesc.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 18 17:22:35 EST 2010

Hi Jana

Parkdale Secondary College will be using your IT Apps 3&4 book for this year
for our 2011 Jump Star.

Can I please have a copy of the uncorrected proofs for the first few
chapters when you send them out.

Do you know when they will be ready? Our program starts on 22/11/2010.

Many thanks

Corey

Corey Campbell

VCAL co-ordinator