[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA courses outside of school?

Blake, Karl A blake.karl.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Oct 14 14:40:49 EST 2010

Hi George, as Mark replied, we run IT Apps, Software Development and year 11 IT at Distance Education Centre Victoria (and most other subjects from P to 12).

Our school is in Clarendon Street Thornbury (no students of course). We have all of our courses online and we send all students a course CD.  A small number of the activities that they do each week are on our online course only but the majority are on the CD so there is no need to work online.  All work submissions are sent via the online course.

DECV is a state government school and our largest student population are single subject VCE students who can't do the subject at their home school for one reason or another, no teacher, timetable clash etc.

If you want further information contact one of us on the following numbers:

Karl Blake 84800173
Trevor Molloy 84800133
Leo Keith 84800231

Regards,