[Year 12 IT Apps] Map of the internet

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 09:23:01 EST 2010

Here is a nice tribute map that was inspired by this. The updated version is
technically accurate by area and remarkably similar to the spoof! Very
printable so you can hang it on the wall. Enjoy

"As a tribute to XKCD’s ‘Map of Online Communities’, we have decided to
re-create our own, updated version of this map. The numbers are taken to
reflect many new developments in the social networking communities,
including Facebook surpassing Myspace as the preeminent online community:"

http://www.flowtown.com/blog/the-2010-social-networking-map

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au