[Year 12 IT Apps] We Are The People We've Been Waiting For - A must see!!

Geoff Moss geoffmoss37 at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 1 01:02:48 EST 2010

This is great Kevork.  Well worth watching the whole way through, despite its ength - 1 hour 17 minutes.  The last quote is food for thought for how we prepare students for the world and the future.

A must for any curriculum discussion and the relevance of technology to education, as well as the way we teach and assess students in preparing them for te future.

While it will strike a chord with many teachers, it is a must for administrators, education authorities and bureaucrats who want to produce "little boxes" of like minded students with standardised assessment and grading, a la` the industrial revolution education, rather than developing individual programs for students and to meet their particular needs.

We Are The People We've Been Waiting For
http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/view/646015

There are 11 days remaining before this video expires

Geoff Moss
RMIT