[Year 12 IT Apps] images

ken price kenjprice at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 14:32:49 EST 2010

Also http://flickrcc.bluemountains.net/ a free Australian-developed tool
that searches Flickr's Creative Commons collection and has tools to let you
easily add the appropriate author attribution onto the image.

Whether this gets past your filters I can't tell but teachers and students
find it an easy wasy to find and acknowledge Creative Commons images

Let's remember, CC is about giving authors due credit and we ought to be
encouraging students to do so, not just treating it as a way to just get
stuff for free.

ken
TASITE www.tasite.tas.edu.au