[Year 12 IT Apps] 2011 exam format

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Jul 19 11:40:24 EST 2010

The formats of both examinations will not change. Sample questions for
both exams will be published on the VCAA website. I don't know when that
will happen, but when I know I will post a message. The sample questions
will focus particularly on those new areas of each study. For Software
development there will be a 'smaller' version of Section C because the
nature of the questions in this section will change given the shift away
from the SDLC to programming and the problem-solving methodology.

Regards

Paula