[Year 12 IT Apps] Books for 2011

Bane, Janet A bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jul 13 12:31:46 EST 2010

Hi all

I have just been speaking to the lady from Jacaranda regarding textbooks for the new study design next year. The bad news is that Jacaranda aren't going to produce one, because the numbers aren't sufficient to warrant it.

So I guess we will all be using the Thomson Nelson one - I have tried to contact them regarding a new edition for next year's course without success.  Does anyone know if they are going to be updating their current one?   Or is anyone out there busily writing?

regards

Janet Bane
Patterson River SC