[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Re SAC being audited

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 24 16:21:20 EST 2010

Hi Sandra..
I am now looking for a VET partner too..
Ya gotta luv having small classes in a country school. All the extra running around we do just to minimize the audit option!!
I guess the fact that houses are affordable up here is a fair tradeoff..(3bed townhouse $2-250K here for a good one)..now if only the beach was not over 2hrs away!!

Kent.