[Year 12 IT Apps] Is wikispaces banned at your school?

Margaret Iaquinto Margaret.Iaquinto at stleonards.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 24 12:28:54 EST 2010

My school has banned wikispaces dot com -- hey, it was listed in the firewall they bought.

I would like the site unblocked but it would be good to know if there are good, solid reasons to have it blocked. EG violence, pornography, terrorism etc.

Maggie

Margaret Iaquinto
Information Technology

St Leonard's College
Brighton Campus
t (+61 3) 9909 9300

x 529

www.stleonards.vic.edu.au
CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify St Leonard's College immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of St Leonard's College.