[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: IT apps answers

Robert robert at yinnar.com
Mon Feb 15 19:16:38 EST 2010

Hi Andrew,

The suggested email address from the Nelson web site

http://www.nelsoninfotech.com.au/it_u34/

 is

aust.secondary at cengage.com

The page also says:

The Teacher Resources page is password protected. Please be aware that the
password has been changed as of 23 January 2009. To obtain the new password
for Nelson Infotech Units 3 & 4, please email our marketing coordinator, and
provide the following:

    * name
    * email address
    * school at which you teach
    * confirmation that this title has been booklisted at your school*
    * your school's bookseller
    * how many students are in your class.

*Please note, Cengage Learning can only provide passwords to schools that
have booklisted the text as their core text inside the classroom.

Good luck

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ashwood and Traralgon
robert at yinnar.com