[Year 12 IT Apps] Unit 4 Outcome 2 IT apps

Margaret Iaquinto Margaret.Iaquinto at stleonards.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 30 10:24:30 EST 2010

Ben

The Outcome can be done as a report or a test. AFAIK, Test in VCAA-speak is 60 minutes. If I have this wrong, please, someone, update this.

Maggie

Margaret Iaquinto
Information Technology Coordinator

St Leonard's College
Brighton Campus
t (+61 3) 9909 9300

x 529

www.stleonards.vic.edu.au

Alternate email: maggie at iaquinto.net

>>> Ben Hines <b.hines at ccg.vic.edu.au> 8/30/2010 10:13 AM >>>

Hi ICT People,

I have had a look at some sample Outcome 2 tasks, which are a case study with about 10 questions relating to data security and legal responsibility.

How long do you give the students to complete this task? 2 periods?

Also the students are asking me if it is open book? What's the go there?

Thanks from a first half year IT Apps teacher!

Ben Hines

This e-mail is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been received in error, then please notify Christian College or the author of this email immediately and destroy the original message. We have made every attempt to ensure this e-mail message is free from computer viruses however the attached files are provided on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted. Views, opinions, etc. expressed reflect those of the author and not Christian College nor its associated companies and campuses which includes Eden Quality Services Pty Ltd.

http://www.mailguard.com.au

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify St Leonard's College immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of St Leonard's College.