[Year 12 IT Apps] Make Money From Home 2 hours a week $800 a week (James Lee)

James Lee lee.james.q at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 26 12:45:41 EST 2010

I always tell my year 7 IT class to check using sites like
www.hoax-slayer.com or similar to avoid internet scams/hoaxes such as this.
James

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 03:20:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Frank Fogarty <f_c_fogarty at yahoo.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] Make Money From Home 2 hours a week
	$800 a	week
To: "Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List"
	<itapps at edulists.com.au>

Hi Graham,
???????????????? I'd be careful of American Get Rich schemes if I were you.
I wouldn't give my bank details to them. Hang on, isn't that how they are
going to "pay" you.
Be careful out there!.

Frank