[Year 12 IT Apps] VITTA Practice Exams- Need to know

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 13:39:43 EST 2010

You beaut Adrian! Thanks for organising this .. it will save me sorting
through my mess of past orders and exams.

If anybody is curious, I notice we can download them from the VITTA resource
shop (along with VODcasts of the VCE IT days that VITTA has just run)
    http://www.vitta.org.au/resourceshop

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au