[Year 12 IT Apps] [OT] Are iPads 'computers'?

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 5 09:07:52 EST 2010

A poser just occurred to me as I plan budgets for next year: if we buy
iPads, would they count as *computers* in the annual school ICT inventory
(and therefore count towards DEECD's planned 1:1 ratio of year 9-12 students
per computer)?

Manager - Information Systems; Reporting Manager
School Phone +613 8520 9000, Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Author - VCE IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

Korma: the philosophy that what you get out of a curry depends on what you
put into it.