[Year 12 IT Apps] OT: Anyone doing Distance Ed across schools or campuses?

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 19 13:47:34 EST 2010

Do you mean students will undertake an entire course entirely via Skype??

I'd consider Distance Education as an option...

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 11:51 AM, Michael Torsello (Mr) <
michael at stmargarets.vic.edu.au> wrote:

>  Dear colleagues
>
> I had an interesting chat with my principal about sharing classes across
> our two campuses (campi?).
>
> She suggested that in the case of a class not being able to run on one
> campus due to small numbers, students can watch the class on the other
> campus using something like Skype.
>

> Assuming that students have access to the right technology e.g. computer
> with web cam etc, has anyone actually achieved something like these?

> *With thanks*
>
> *Michael Torsello*
>
> *Director of Computing*
>
> *St Margaret's School, Berwick
> Berwick Grammar School, Officer*
>
> *Ph: (03) 9703 8111*

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the
trap.