[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA U3O2 key knowledge 9

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Mon Apr 12 16:57:48 EST 2010

"incremental (text); " seems to be rather an oxymoron? Wrong! Just a conflict of meanings.

Incremental means "add one each time", so would seem to only apply only to numbers. Else if we apply this idea to text, we should progress to the next letter in the alphabet ?

Just went back to the Study Design - there it is : "incremental (text)"

So what is this KK trying to say? Defeats me at the moment.

Some clarification please.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ashwood and Traralgon
robert at yinnar.com