[Year 12 IT Apps] TJX Hacker Gets 20 Years in Prison

Robert robert at yinnar.com
Fri Apr 2 14:08:33 EST 2010

Y not kontinu this offtopic isu? All languages gro over time.

"Common" usage? How common can some of it get? What really annoys me is that
we are expected to accept changes to our language that are due to usage by
the totally ignorant. I am more than happy to accept new words/usage that
actually make sense, develop and extend our language.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ashwood and Traralgon
robert at yinnar.com