[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA exam Q12e

Mark Scott msc at luther.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 12 13:31:40 EST 2009

I think you are over complicating the whole thing.

The most efficient way of create a delivery slip is to:

1. Have a macro that creates a blank delivery slip (with a button on the Delivery Cost sheet)

2. Cut and paste the relevant details from the DeliveryCost and CustomerInfo sheets onto the Delivery sheet

Too easy

:-)

Mark Scott
Luther College