[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA exam Q12e

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 12 12:57:34 EST 2009

Hi Litsa.  Do you mean you were just referring to a value on a different
sheet, like "employees!A6" ?

Last century I gave up using tasks that involved spreadsheets producing
bulk pay cheques, certificates, receipts etc. It results in awful, truly
awful solutions because it's not what spreadsheets are supposed to do.

That's why we have databases.  But try telling that to the examiners.

Cheers
Mark