[Year 12 IT Apps] Re: Exam post mortem multiple choice Qn 5

Maggie Iaquinto IAQUIM at bialik.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 12 08:15:14 EST 2009

For a wiki, structure charts trump storyboards every time.

I agree with Andy. Having a storyboard is a fruitless exercise. Wiki
pages are done on the fly. I have watched students in the History:Ren
class add images and text and links all over the place. The pages have a
look and feel which belong to the topic. A storyboard is terrific for a
website which needs consistency over the entire site. Not wikis.

On wikis which I have administered, some pages needed to be moved b/c
they should come under certain categories. So, a structure chart is the
best tool.

Maggie