[Year 12 IT Apps] Holiday Homework

Mann, Warrick D Mann.Warrick.D at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 6 09:50:29 EST 2009

Antonia,

Thanks. Your a gem!

Warrick Mann
Traralgon College

________________________________

From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Antonia Caridi
Sent: Thu 5/11/2009 11:50 AM
To: itapps at edulists.com.au
Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] Holiday Homework

attached Antonia

Antonia Caridi
Sacre Coeur
172 Burke Road
Glen Iris 3146
Telephone 9885 4501
Fax 9885 5936

>>> "Anthony Sullivan" <asullivan at tps.vic.edu.au> 05/11/2009 10:27 am >>>
I'm in the middle of preparing documents for 2010 and wondering if
someone could help me out in regards to holiday homework.

It's school policy for each subject to give students homework to
complete in the summer holidays in preparation for the following year.

In the past for IT we have given students a task evolving around the
VCAA glossary for VCE IT, but this year we need to change the task for a
number of reasons.

I'm hoping people on the list could point me in the direction of some
user friendly type worksheets or similar type of resources that would be
suitable to be completed by students over the summer.

Anthony

Anthony Sullivan
Head of Information Technology

Telephone  03 9788 7796

Fax           03 9787 7646

Email         asullivan at tps.vic.edu.au <mailto:asullivan at tps.vic.edu.au>

Address     Wooralla Drive, Mt. Eliza Vic 3930

Disclaimer:
This message, including any attachments, is provided without
responsibility in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without
assumption of a duty of care by the school. Whilst every attempt has
been made to ensure material in this e-mail message is free from
computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and
may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes responsibility for
the use of the material transmitted. This e-mail is intended for the use
of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by
anyone other than the intended recipient of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If this e-mail has been received in error, then please
notify The Peninsula School immediately and destroy the original
message.

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg

https://login.mailguard.com.au/report/1yCezTJLts/1oVH5aT9ROTomCGjJRF2wX/5.602

This email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information in this email. If received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email and all copies. The school does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free. Any attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the recipient assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email and/or attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of Sacre Coeur.