[Year 12 IT Apps] (no subject)

Maggie Iaquinto IAQUIM at bialik.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 3 12:13:48 EST 2009

Hi Kerrie

You can find him at: abarnes at aiet.com.au

Maggie

-----Original Message-----
From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Hammond Kerrie
Sent: Tue 11/3/2009 11:16 AM
To: itapps at edulists.com.au
Subject: [Year 12 IT Apps] (no subject)

Hello everyone

I would like to try to contact Allan Barnes re some resources. Could anyone help me with a contact number please?

Thanks Kerrie

Kerrie Hammond
Careers Co-ordinator

Trinity College Colac
P.O Box 23
COLAC VIC 3250
Phone: (03) 5231 4977

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to Trinity College Colac Inc. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender "Hammond Kerrie" by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of Trinity College Colac Inc. are neither given nor endorsed by it.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com