[Year 12 IT Apps] OT - De facto student free day

Dan BUTLER bl at cranbournesc.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 2 21:54:11 EST 2009

Yeah, here at Cranny High, numbers are way down. Two year 10 classes - 6
of 18 and 10 of 22 here. Year 11 I had 7 out of 22.

No point trying to teach anything, luckily, I suppose, that we're in exam
revision mode.

Anybody else noticed that generally, many of the kids who turn up are ones
you perhaps would rather they didn't?

Dan Butler

bl at cranbournesc.vic.edu.au
Cranbourne Secondary College
Stawell St
Cranbourne  3977

--
Note:
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential,

You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy
any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.  Cranbourne
Secondary College reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through its networks.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them
to be the views of any such entity.

Thank You.