[Year 12 IT Apps] Food for thought!

ken price kenjprice at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 08:43:32 EST 2009

Hi all,

The Smartcopying website has information on legalities of using Youtube for
Australian schools
http://www.smartcopying.edu.au/scw/go/pid/855

Smartcopying is a site managed by people who include Delia Browne of the
National Copyright Unit. Delia Is one of the strongest advocates for
teachers and students in the copyright area. She can provide advice to
jurisdictions on copyright-related issues. I think she has a legal
background - I normally never enjoy listening to lawyers but I really
enjoyed sessions that Delia has presented.

You'll also find lots of other material about copyright on Smartcopying.
Useful for teachers and students.

Ken Price
TASITE. Tasmania

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 8:05 AM, Davies, Brett <bdavies at woodleigh.vic.edu.au