[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Glossary, part 2

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 19 10:30:40 EST 2009

The definition of 'Legal Obligations' refers to "Information Privacy Act
  200"

That was 85 years before Diocletian became Emperor of Rome, and I doubt
the IPA was much on the Roman Senate's mind at the time.  :-)

But seriously folks, the glossary in the draft study design is far less
detailed than the current one.  Is this how it will be published?

Aren't we even going to see the famous 56 bps modem?

kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
McKinnon Rd, McKinnon 3204, Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085 Fax +613 9578 9253

Why do people mis-spell 'grammar' and mispronounce 'pronuniciation'?