[Year 12 IT Apps] REVIEW OF VCE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SUMMARYOF PROPOSED CHANGES TO THE STUDY DESIGN

Attard, Martin P attard.martin.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 19 08:25:07 EST 2009

I can only say that since the introduction of Databases my IPM classes
have gone from 3 X Yr.12 classes to 1 X yr. 11/12 combined ITA class.
Those missing students have moved on more interesting (and to them more
relevant subjects) like Multimedia, Studio Arts Digital & VET IT. They
have made it very clear to me what software they prefer to work on and
they are voting with their feet out of ITA.
My 2 cents worth

Mr. Martin Attard
Kurunjang Secondary College