[Year 12 IT Apps] REVIEW OF VCE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SUMMARY OF PROPOSED CHANGES TO THE STUDY DESIGN

Robert robert at yinnar.com
Tue Aug 18 15:29:57 EST 2009

Oh dear!

I happen to like databases. They are used considerably in the "real world".
Sure they are not the only IT app, but should we "tart" the course up to
attract the less interested students, or should we have a course that does
mirror the real world of IT?

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ashwood and Traralgon
robert at yinnar.com