[Year 12 IT Apps] Not sure where to ask this?

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 5 11:00:14 EST 2009

Swings and roundabouts eh?
The demands on timetablers are horrendous. We have found that our
initiative for teaching and learning across Yr 7 tied up our timetable
to such an extent that we are going to have to try another path next
year. The blockings mean that Science rooms are empty some periods,
but then we are teaching science in GPC's the next.
(Maybe this should now move to OT?)
Cheers
Cameron