[Year 12 IT Apps] Not sure where to ask this?

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Wed Aug 5 09:16:59 EST 2009

Good morning,

very sorry to ask on our IT list, but can anyone help me as to where to ask the following question:

Does your school run a 4 period, 6 period or any other period timetable and what do people think about their school's TT structure?

My school is going through a process of timetable evaluation and I was hoping to help with some feedback for our leadership team.

Thank-you kindly and sorry as I know everyone is very busy,
Litsa xo

---
Litsa Tzelepis
Mount St. Joseph Girl's College