[Year 12 IT Apps] Web DVD

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 5 08:45:48 EST 2009

Woops!

Laurie

-----Original Message-----
From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au]
On Behalf Of Hammond Kerrie
Sent: Tuesday, 4 August 2009 8:41 PM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: RE: RE: [Year 12 IT Apps] Web DVD

no problems at all - is that going to be too much for you?
i can line up some other interviewers if you need to get away early FWAW -
top priority at hammond's last night L looked beautiful if only for 25 secs
will ring in morning need to catch up for coffee K

Kerrie Hammond
Careers Co-ordinator

Trinity College Colac
P.O Box 23