[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: April 1st

Robert robert at yinnar.com
Wed Apr 1 13:39:11 EST 2009

Geez Mark! I am sure that most of us realised that. Have you had some bad feedback off-list or locally?

But then I suppose that most Daily Organisers, Timetablers, etc are assumed to have no sense of humour by the majority of teachers :-)

By the way I have been both a DO and a TT. And in fact both at the same time for a number of years. Really develops a thick skin on your back :-)

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ashwood and Traralgon
robert at yinnar.com