[Year 12 IT Apps] Q12 redux

Quentin Lydall qly at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 14 12:23:35 EST 2008

My take was that it would merely be a number (best-seller quantity) so to "enhance the meaning" it needs a label like total in the row above.

Quentin Lydall
Head of ICT
Beaconhills College Valley Campus
30-34 Toomuc Valley Road,
Pakenham
3810
Phone: 1300 002 225 Extn 3016
 Please consider the environment before printing my email