[Year 12 IT Apps] Q12 redux

Robert robert at yinnar.com
Thu Nov 13 18:39:44 EST 2008

Thanks  Mark for all your effort.

Well in the morning I'm off to the training session for the exam markers.
Always an interesting experience!

The examiners together with the markers come an agreement on the marking
scheme for each of the questions in the short answer section. This process
deals with any problems with the interpretation of questions.

And believe me that these sessions are sometimes quite heated!

But is does mean that we do our best to give credit to students for
appropriate answers and ensure that the "best" students get the best marks.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ashwood and Traralgon
robert at yinnar.com