[Year 12 IT Apps] Possible web creation program for the prototype website and the online documentation

laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 13 11:45:31 EST 2008

I'll second that. MS has really done their homework with Expressions Web
2. The earlier version couldn't handle PHP and was rooted in ASP
technology. MS actually listened to developers and rewrote it to produce a
good PHP/XHTML IDE and design environment. 4 stars and looking forward to
its next release!

Laurie

--
Laurie Savage