[Year 12 IT Apps] RE:Google tools

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:48:06 EST 2008

It syncs Google docs you are editing with a local copy for offline editing.
Don't worry, it will remove cleanly once you have had a play with it. Works
inside the browser. It is part of the reason why they reworked Chrome
although it works nicely enough with ye olde Firefox on my Mac, WinTel or
NetBook.

In case anybody is curious .. here is our current (draft) college strategy
plan, published by GoogleDocs. Some of you might recognise bits come from
another that I spotted with another Google Docs version that was posted
interstate.
    http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgcn8pb9_15cm24b3ds

All part of the way that things are heading. Every week I seem to have yet
another document online for collaborative editing. I was struck by some NASA
friends whilst in the States who swear by this work approach every day
(along with email, calendar and the reader).

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au