[Year 12 IT Apps] Head Start

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 4 07:45:40 EST 2008

Hi Jason.  I'd guess everyone did something similar.  We call it
Orientation Week.

I introduce the 4 outcomes and the software to be used (so they can
practise during the holidays).  I cover some sample theory.  Then they
get some research done on U3O1 with hands-on-keyboards.

Lappin, Jason M wrote:
> Gday List
> This year my school is running a Head Start program for 2 weeks starting 10th Nov. I was wondering if there were any other schools out there that were doing the same?
> If there is, would anyone be kind enough to share an outline and resources. I plan on starting with Unit 3 Outcome 1.
>
> Jason Lappin
> Year 10 Coordinator
> Rutherglen High School

kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
McKinnon Rd, McKinnon 3204, Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085 Fax +613 9578 9253

I worship the ground you walk on, because I like grounds.  You, I'm not
so keen on.