[Year 12 IT Apps] Supporting Virtual Teams through Technology -VITTA Workshop 09/08 - Registrations Open!

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 14:27:11 EST 2008

Computer Bank could take this off your hands. Our college is organising
another shipment of old printers, CPU cases, ewaste and CRT monitors.

http://vic.computerbank.org.au
"We recycle donated computers with quality free software and distribute them
to disadvantaged individuals and community groups. Donated computers are
tested and obsolete parts are stripped and recycled by volunteers."

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au