[Year 12 IT Apps] gantt and pert charts

Brendyn Hancock hancobr at nagle.sale.catholic.edu.au
Thu Mar 6 14:56:18 EST 2008

Not much help. I have them in hard copy only, but the two I use where
given to me some time.

Landscaping one
Building a Garage.

Maybe someone else has the soft copies of these.

Brendyn

Brendyn Hancock
IT Manager
hancobr at nagle.sale.catholic.edu.au
Nagle College
5152 6122
Bairnsdale VIC 3875

>>> "Hammond Kerrie" <KHammond at tcc.vic.edu.au> 6/03/2008 1:56 pm >>>
Hello all

Does anyone have student practise activities for gantt and perrt charts
that they would be willing to share?

Many thanks
Kerrie Hammond
Trinity College Colac
khammond at tcc.vic.edu.au

those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Nagle
College, Bairnsdale.