[Year 12 IT Apps] Web Based Camera Setup

Chris Barry barry.chris.b at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 4 14:23:28 EST 2008

Hi All,

I'm wondering if you can help, as my knowledge in this area isn't that
great.

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to set up a web camera that is permanently
on, and available for people to go to a web page and view.

The system running is Windows XP - I'm trying to find a simple solution
(already available programs that don't cost anything is fine!).

We have a server and domain running here, but I don't know how to set up the
relationship between the web camera and the web page (or IP address etc.)

Hopefully I can build on someone else's knowledge and expertise!!

Thanks,

Chris